"OUR VISION IS TO CREATE "VINTAGE LUXURY YACHT HOTEL" AN INTERNATIONAL BRAND NAME AND TO BE KNOWN AS THE MOST TALKED ABOUT ACCOMODATION AND DINING CONCEPT FOR ITS UNIQUE DESIGN AND HOSPITALITY WITH VALUE FOR MONEY"
Vintage Luxury Yacht Hotel (VLYH) success depends on our people. Our organization can only prosper and provide opportunities for employment and growth when we continually improve ourselves, and the work we do. We recognize however, that success is not measured by sales; guest counts, and numbers alone. We are measured as much by the way in which we achieve our goals, as we are by the actual achievements themselves. We believe that a commitment to uncompromising values and integrity should always guide our decisions and actions as we pursue our goals. Following are the core values that form the foundation of our measurement of success:
- We believe in providing legendary service. Our goal is to provide the kind of unique and genuine sort of personal care and attention that our guest tell stories about.
- We believe that good isn't good enough. We never stop trying to do it better, no matter how good we are. We constantly strive to "raise the bar."
- We believe in honesty and trust. We work to build trust with others in each and every transaction and interaction. We recognize that honesty and trust form the bond that holds organizations and relationships together.
- We believe in the ongoing training and development of our people. We see it as a worthy investment in the future of the organization and as a way of enabling our people to achieve their potential in whatever they do.
- We believe our continued success depends on teamwork. We know that great achievements are only possible from helping and respecting each other.
- We believe in a clean and orderly Hotel. From after shift cleaning to the little wipes and cleaning made throughout the day, a clean Hotel is an Welcoming Hotel.
- We believe in doing business in a professional and orderly manner. While we promote a relaxed atmosphere we expect your focus to stay on the job while you are here.
- We believe in being responsible to others and to ourselves. We do what we say we are going to do when we say we are going to do it. We believe in personal accountability and avoid blaming others when things don't turn out as planned.